axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jyotsna Varma <jyotsnasu...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject RE: wsdl
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 12:07:49 GMT

From: Martin Gainty &lt;mgainty@hotmail.com&gt;
Subject: RE: wsdl
To: jyotsnasuraj@yahoo.co.uk, axis-user@ws.apache.org
Date: Wednesday, 4 June, 2008, 5:20 PM

#yiv112315369 .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv112315369  .hmmessage
{
FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma;}

There are many reasons to adopt Axis2
Ability to use Axis Object Model to represent all of your entities (Axiom)
Ability to incorporate more databinding types ADB, XMLBEANS, JIBX, JAXBRI
Ability to engage or disengage AOP modules security, addressing, logging
Ability to upload services without disrupting other services

Martin Gainty

Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.