axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris O'Connor <tsudon...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 Service Archiver issue
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 21:35:11 GMT
Alright some more fuel for the fire. I used the command line WSDL2JAVA tool bundled with Axis2
1.4 and imported the result into eclipse. Then tried to use the archive plugin on that. I
do not receive the class not found error but I also don't get a class listing either. If I
change the spelling I do get the class not found so now it seems to find the test service
I created but still does not give a listing of the available services nor does it enable the
next button. Hope that helps.

 "Given enough time, the proper resources, and access to some really toxic stuff, one can
probably dissolve just about anything except Peep eyes."

----- Original Message ----
From: Chris O'Connor <tsudonymn@yahoo.com>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, June 5, 2008 2:00:49 PM
Subject: Re: Axis2 Service Archiver issue

I am seeing the same problem as Kmany.

I ran through the wizard but when I get to trying to load the class I also get the "error
: Class not found ..."

actually even tried getting the plugin up in eclipse to debug where it
thought it was looking but couldn't get it to work. But that's a
seperate issue...

I tried a number of different Class File
Locations in step 1. It seems like the plugin should be able to find
that out from the project but that's neither here nor there, the
problem is it doesn't seem to work.

I tried each directory in the tree which follows the model below...

Project
 build
  classes
   com
     my_company
       my_project_name
          *.class

I tried a number of variations of  my_service_name and my_class_name

I'm using the version of the plugin  from: axis2-eclipse-service-archiver-wizard-1.4.zip
and running a clean unzip of eclipse from this .zip eclipse-jee-ganymede-RC1-win32.zip

Other system attribs:
Java jdk 1.6.0_05
Windows XP

I'm happy to supply more info I'm just not sure what else would give more insight...

-Chris