axis-java-user mailing list archives

From sh_santosh <santosh.nc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Security requirements are not satisfied because the security header is
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 07:47:04 GMT

Hi Keith,
Firstly,thanks for reply.

I tell you some more things like,

I am a Service Requester(i.e. I want to consume the web service.).Also, the
WSDL provided to me does not contain any policy stating that what security
measures should be taken to access the service.Neither it contains any
security headers Information.
I have added security headers by hand because there is no provision in my
Java Client Code(Generated from the given WSDL) to add security headers in
the Stub or Call Object.I searched and saw over internet about Rampart,but
is Rampart is Compatible with Axis1.3 ,if yes that how can I engage Rampart
with my Client Code?.

Any example,sample code or link will be helpful.

Thanks.