axis-java-user mailing list archives

From gsogol <jeff.sogo...@morganstanleycredit.com>
Subject Re: Need Axis2 Dependency Order. PLEASE HELP!!!
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 21:31:58 GMT

Is it something that someone can run and reply back here? I don't have maven
installed and don't really know how to use it even though I'm assuming it's
simply running the command. I have a feeling I'll be posting maven issues
here. If someone has the list, it would really help me out. Plus, I'm
assuming that the dependency tree will be only for the minimal number of
jars (I've seen the pom.xml). I'm looking for the dependency order of all
Axis2 jars (required or not). Please help.