axis-java-user mailing list archives

From gsogol <jeff.sogo...@morganstanleycredit.com>
Subject Need Axis2 Dependency Order. PLEASE HELP!!!
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:06:51 GMT

Hi,
We have a project where we are utilizing Axis2 1.4 to communicate with .Net
web services and are trying to do it from the Oracle Database (10g). It
seems that we have to use a loadjava command to load our custom jar that has
a dependency on the Axis2 stack. In Oracle, unlike application servers, we
actually need to load every single axis2 jar and not just reference it via
the classpath.

So my question is, does anyone know the dependency order of the 60-some jars
that Axis2 comes with? Trying to load them alphabeticially gives us problems
as certain jars depend on others. Some load fine though.

Thanks in advance.