axis-java-user mailing list archives

From cmurali <chakravart...@sddc.army.mil>
Subject Re: WS-I Compliance Assertion: BP2402
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 19:38:36 GMT

By the way, I downloaded and used the java version of the "Interoperability
Testing Tools 1.1" from the URL
http://www.ws-i.org/deliverables/workinggroup.aspx?wg=testingtools. I am
attaching the compliance report here.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17935672/WS-I%2BProfile%2BConformance%2BReport%2B-%2BSOAP12Binding%2B-%2BMurali.pdf
WS-I+Profile+Conformance+Report+-+SOAP12Binding+-+Murali.pdf

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17935672/WS-I%2BProfile%2BConformance%2BReport%2B-%2BSOAP11Binding%2B-%2BMurali.pdf
WS-I+Profile+Conformance+Report+-+SOAP11Binding+-+Murali.pdf
Muralidaran Chakravarthy