axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Prasad Erabelli <erabe...@brtech.com>
Subject Re: AXIS=>.NET Interop
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 18:10:00 GMT

* is it enough to specify the location and password for the keystore? i.e.:

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore", "[path]/keystore.jks");
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword", "my password");

That is correct, above code basically retrieves the server-side certificate
(with public key) stored locally at the client-side.

* similarly, is it enough to engage the addressing module like this?
Anything more to it?

ServiceClient client = new ServiceClient();
.
.
client.engageModule("addressing");

This will work too, however I would prefer engaging the modules in axis2.xml
that way it not so intrusive,  so there will be entry in the axis2.xml
configuration file as below:

<axisconfig name="AxisJava2.0">

    <module ref="addressing"/>

* do you know of any example code for AXIS2 clients using UsernameToken?

Yes, you can reference a sample that comes with Rampart download (from
apache as well). It will show you what you need in axis2.xml and also the
password callback that you need to typically to query the password for a
given username.