axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mohan Radhakrishnan <radhakrishnan.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR)
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 10:08:56 GMT

Hi,

      Not sure why I am getting this fault back. I have a WAR ,
services.list with the name of the AAR file and the .aar file in the
services folder. Since I am using XMLBeans bindings I have
XBeans-packaged.jar also in the services folder. Could this be due to
classloader problems ? I also have another XBeans-packaged.jar and client
JAR in the WEB-INF/lib folder. The WAR has both the client to a webservice
and another webservice.

AxisFault is expected
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The service cannot be found for the endpoint
reference (EPR) http://IP:PORT/URL

Thanks,
Mohan
Thanks,