axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis with Spring
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 15:39:27 GMT
You don't need to configure Axis2 to have "Spring Inside an AAR" and
have a seperate context. for each war. Rather, if I understand
correctly, you need to implement _your own_ class that implements
ApplicationContextAware. By having that a static class that implements
that inerface, you can get arefence to ApplicationContext anywhere,
anytime.  Google on that interface or see the
org.apache.axis2.extensions.spring.receivers.ApplicationContextHolder.java
class for an example implementation and the spring tutorial for the
xml that uses it.

HTH,
Robert