axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sukma Agung Verdianto" <save...@gmail.com>
Subject How to undeploy Axis2 service from code?
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 08:50:17 GMT
Hi All,
I would like to create a service that manages Axis2 services deployment
process, simply using axis2 hot deployment feature.

I'm trying to create a service (lets call ServiceManager service) that have
functionality to upload aar file trough soap attachment, and it also able to
remove a service. It is currently done by uploading file to Axis2 services
folder, to remove service it simply done removing the aar file.

My problem is, if I want to deploy a service that already in place. I am not
sure how long Axis2 will undeploy the code after the aar file is deleted.
The deployment process that failed (not redeployed) since Axis2 didn;t see
that the file is already replaced. (I guess it only see for file existence
not modified date or other things).

Can I access removal process inside code? so I can see status that the
service is really removed or not, instead of just assuming it will be
removed over eg. 2secs?

Regards,
Sukma