axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 - MTOM Sample error
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 02:05:34 GMT
Hi,
MTOM sample comes with XMIME.xsd and has a schema import to that from the
wsdl... Are you using the standard ant build provided with the sample...

The sample is supposed to be code generated using ADB as XMLBeans does not
have full support for MTOM... The ant build is written to use the Axis2's
default data binding, which is ADB... Try adding a the following line to the
generate.service & generate.client targets in the ant build..

<java classname="org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java" ....>
            *<arg line="-d adb"/>*
        </java>

thanks,
Thilina

        am getting the following error, when i try to build the mtom sample