axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "keith chapman" <keithgchap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Provide original WSDL
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 15:16:42 GMT
Hi Natalia,

When useOriginalWSDL is set to tru axis2 gets it WSDL4JDefinition off a
parameter in the service and serialize it. You can set this parameter as
follows,

axisService.setParameter(WSDLConstants.WSDL_4_J_DEFINITION,
wsdl4JDefinition);

Have a look at the private Definition readInTheWSDLFile(InputStream in) in
axisService to seee how you can build the wsdl4JDefinition object.

And to answere your next question, Type information in the WSDl is genarated
correctly only if the RPCMessegeReceiver is used. In other cases its almost
impossible to infer the type information cause it depends on the
messegeReceiver heavily.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Keith.