axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "keith chapman" <keithgchap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSON + POJO Service
Date Sun, 04 May 2008 14:41:01 GMT
Hi Cristian,

Nice to hear that you got something working.  The current Formatters don't
support that. BTW I know the guy who implemented JSON support in axis2. I
will be meeting him next week. I will ask him the reasoning behind
implementing it this way. For now you should be able to implement your
requirement by hacking one of the above formatters.

Thanks,
Keith.