axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Prasad" <hariha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with engaging security module in Axis2 1.4 version
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 06:43:18 GMT
Thanks a lot Vinh!

Indeed this was the problem. From somewhere I had copied axis2-security.jar
into the lib folder which contained a rampart class.
Once I removed this jar, the module is getting loaded (i guess as there are
no error which I used to get). But now I am running into a different
exception which
I guess, again due to some class conflict. But I'm having difficulty in
resolving it. Here is the error

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.lang.Integer.valueOf(I)Ljava/lang/Integer;

at org.apache.rampart.util.HandlerParameterDecoder.processParameters(*
HandlerParameterDecoder.java:151*)

at org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllSender.processBasic(*
WSDoAllSender.java:94*)
SO what should be the classpath and order of the jars?

Regards
Hari P