axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Prasad" <hariha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with engaging security module in Axis2 1.4 version
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 16:34:01 GMT
Hi Nandana,

Thanks for the tips on debugging. I debugged the code and found that the
faulty modules has this 'rampart' module in it.
The error is the following

java*.*lang*.*NoClassDefFoundError*:* org*/*apache*/*axis2*/*modules*/*
ModulePolicyExtension
Which axis2 jar contains this class? I searched in all jars but could not
find this class. I downloaded the axis2-1.4 binaries yesterday.

Regards
Hari P