axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Prasad" <hariha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with engaging security module in Axis2 1.4 version
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 15:13:53 GMT
Hi Nandana,

As I indicated, I added the rampart jars into the axis2 lib directory and
then I have added all the jars under axis2-1.4/lib directory to the
classpath in the eclispe build path. I Copied the axis2-1.4/conf/axis2.xml
to my source directory and added the lines I have indicated.

Ok. I will download the axis source and try to debug. Btw, what's the actual
deployment procedure for rampart? is the steps i have followed not enough?

Thanks again

Regards
Hari P