axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hari Prasad" <hariha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with engaging security module in Axis2 1.4 version
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 14:55:26 GMT
Hi Nandana,

Thanks for your immediate reply. I downloaded the rampart1.4 RC1 & followed
the following steps

1. Copied the rampart jar files into my axis2-1.4/lib directory
2. Copied the .mar files to axis2-1.4/repository/modules directory
3. Added the following lines to my axis2.xml file

 <module ref="rampart"/>

 <parameter name="OutflowSecurity">
     <action>
         <items>UsernameToken Timestamp</items>
         <user>MIG</user>

 <passwordCallbackClass>com.hp.dsl.learning.service.PWCallback</passwordCallbackClass>
         <password>MIG</password>
         <passwordType>passwordText</passwordType>
       </action>
    </parameter>

4. I am building and running the my test program in eclipse. Hence I added
the rampart jar files
   in to the buildpath

There are no compilation errors but when I run the program , I get the same
error
"org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The system is attempting to engage a module
that is not available: rampart"

So what could be the problem? Am I missing something?

Thanks & Regards
Hari P