axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Rushikesh Thakkar" <thakkar.rushik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: web service communication with web application ---Urgent help
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 14:01:28 GMT
Here's my understanding:

You are developing a webservice that should offer the same functionality as
one existing web-app. You have generated infrastructure-code using
wsdl2java. Now you want to implement business logic for different
WebService-operations, but the business logic is in a JAR file.

Have I understood it correctly? If yes, then you need to add that jar file
in classpath of your web-service project, and start using its functionality
(just as previous web-app did).

If I've not understood it correctly, then elaborate more on that..

-Rushikesh

--
-Rushikesh