axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chinmoy Chakraborty" <cch...@gmail.com>
Subject Returns empty list
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 08:12:54 GMT
Hi All,

Axis2 is becoming more and more painfull everyday. Sometimes it really
frustrating, when it does not work for most obvious things. e.g. List.

I have a service that returns List. Inside List I have another list. But it
returns empty (no data) though the size is 600. I have checked in debugging
mode and confirm the data is there.

Could anyone tell me where I am going wrong?

I have also tried returning List inside which i had complex type which had a
package name. But I got error like this "qname not found for the package
name....".

what does that error mean? what is the solution?

Axis2 also does not work if the return type is 3D Object[] (3D Object
Array).

Could someone tell me how to return 3d object array in axis2? (please dont
tell me how i can bypass this and make it work some other way).

Chinmoy