axis-java-user mailing list archives

From SGruver...@intellicare.com
Subject Re: Axis2 SSL Configuration [Exception javax.crypto.Cipher.getInstance]
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 18:59:26 GMT
You've only generated the public/private keypair that goes in the
server-side keystore.
You'll also need to generate a certificate for the public key of that pair
and send that to a certificate authority to sign.
Then the public key certificate of that authority needs to be in the
client's keystore.

[1] has some good information about generating certs etc (but isn't
specifically intended for SSL)
[2] is specifically for SSL (and basic authentication.

[1] http://wso2.org/library/174

[2] http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ws-sec1.html

Hope this helps,
Steve

Steve Gruverman
IntelliCare, Inc. | A Medco Health Solutions Company

"prashants b" <learning2survive@googlemail.com> wrote on 05/22/2008
09:49:40 AM: