axis-java-user mailing list archives

From SGruver...@intellicare.com
Subject Re: Axis2 accepting self signed certificate from the server
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 12:52:07 GMT
Nipa,

I'm afraid you're already aware of the two alternatives I know of: import
the certificate (I think what you actually need is the certificate of the
key used to self-sign the cert being used for SSL) or override the part of
the SSL implementation that requires this.

As for importing the certificate, are you having trouble importing it or
configuring your client? Or is it unavailable?

This link may be of some help:
http://blogs.sun.com/andreas/entry/no_more_unable_to_find

- Steve

Steve Gruverman
IntelliCare, Inc. | A Medco Health Solutions Company

500 Southborough Drive | South Portland ME 04106

"nipa dadbhawala" <nipadadbhawala@gmail.com> wrote on 05/01/2008 12:58:14
AM: