axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "adisesha" <adisesha.neelaiah...@in.ness.com>
Subject Axis2 with JMS Transport
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 08:52:08 GMT

Hi,

I am working on Axis2 services & JMS.

1. I created "Connection factory" in websphere MQ using JMSAdmin &
sampleconfig.scp (def qcf(SampleQCFactory) qmgr(QMGR) tran(client)
chan(SYSTEM.DEF.SVRCONN) +

    host(localhost) port(1414)

def q(Echo) qmgr(QManager) qu(Echo))

This "SampleQCFactory" is referred as JNDIName in axis2.xml (<parameter
name="transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName">SampleQCFactory</parameter>)

2. When I start Tomcat, I can see "[INFO] Mapping JNDI name : Test and JMS
Destination name : queue://QMGR/Test against service : Echo

[INFO] JMS Transport Receiver (Listener) initialized...

[INFO] Connection factory : myQueueConnectionFactory initialized..."   - So
receiver is initialized.

Error:

1. Now when I put text message in to Queue "Echo" immediately it disappears
from MQ. In tomcat log I can see "Exception in thread "JMSWorker-1"
java.lang.NullPointerException

      at
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSMessageReceiver.createMessageContext(JMSMe
ssageReceiver.java:190)"

2. If I put message using "standalonewmq" program, I can see "[ERROR] Cannot
find operation : urn:mediate on the service Echo

Exception in thread "JMSWorker-1"
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.AxisJMSException: Cannot find operation :
urn:mediate on the service Echo

      at
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSUtils.handleException(JMSUtils.java:464)

      at
org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSUtils.getSOAPEnvelope(JMSUtils.java:378)"

Kindly point me in right direction & let me know your suggestions

Thanks in advance

Adi

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it.   It may contain confidential
or legally privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by forwarding this email to MailAdmin@ness.com
and then delete it from your system. Ness technologies is neither liable for the proper and
complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay
in its receipt.