axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Bauer <codech...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] soap:address location is no whats in the WSDL file...Help please
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 14:20:01 GMT
I have an interesting problem.  I have an Axis2 service deployed with
a WSDL file.  The WSDL file has the following service tag:
   <wsdl:service name="BindpointService">
     <wsdl:port name="BindpointServiceSOAP"
binding="ns1:BindpointServiceSOAP">
       <soap:address location="http://localhost:8080/"/>
     </wsdl:port>
   </wsdl:service>

But, when I deploy it, the WSDL I get from the web server is:
	<wsdl:service name="BindpointService">
		<wsdl:port name="BindpointServiceSOAP"
binding="ns1:BindpointServiceSOAP">
			<soap:address location="http://169.254.86.84:8080/bp_server/services/BindpointService

"/>
		</wsdl:port>
	</wsdl:service>

What's interesting is that this web service is deployed in JBoss, and
that JBoss instance is set to bind, by default, to 127.0.0.1.  What
else is interesting is that the IP address that's appearing in the
location URL is some ICANN address that doesn't even reply to a ping.
Where is this coming from?  How do I make Axis2 use my actual bind
address?

Michael Bauer
mbauer@codechimp.net
http://www.codechimp.net