axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Enaganti M Naidu <emad...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: SOAP Attachment Questions
Date Sat, 24 May 2008 01:40:14 GMT
I have a sample eclipse POC project that I put together on Axis2 1.3 that will send a binary
file from server to client using MTOM. Let me know if you want it.....at that time, i did
not find a sample but the new documentation for 1.4 also seems to cover both client and server....
Madhav

Subject: RE: SOAP Attachment QuestionsDate: Thu, 22 May 2008 14:33:51 -1000From: mlefebvre@akimeka.comTo:
axis-user@ws.apache.org

Thank you!

What about #2, regarding receiving attachments from server to client?  Any examples of that
around to view?
__Marc Lefebvre, Principle Software EngineerAkimeka, 1305 N. Holopono Street, Kihei, HI 96753
Phone: (808)442-7168, Email: mlefebvre@akimeka.comecho '16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlbxq'
| dc

From: Thilina Gunarathne [mailto:csethil@gmail.com]Sent: Thu 5/22/2008 2:26 PMTo: axis-user@ws.apache.orgSubject:
Re: SOAP Attachment Questions
You may want to look at the latest http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_4/mtom-guide.html~Thilina
On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 3:43 PM, Virtual Light <virtuallight@hotmail.com> wrote:

Take a look at this: http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1/mtom-guide.htmlRegards,Bill

Subject: SOAP Attachment QuestionsDate: Thu, 22 May 2008 10:13:33 -1000From: mlefebvre@akimeka.comTo:
axis-user@ws.apache.org

1) Is there an example on how to send a soap message with a binary attachment using MOTM in
java for client and server side using Axis2?  I found the one in the samples directory using
SoapwithAttachments, but Im looking for same example but using MOTM.

2) Are there any examples using SwA and MOTM that "gets" a file from a web service, instead
of "sending" a file to a webservice.  (something similar to #1) The file must pass through
contained within the soap response message.  Sending a weblink is not appropriate for this
application because of security constraints.

Thanks!

 -- Thilina Gunarathne - http://thilinag.blogspot.com
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?source=EML_WL_ChangeWorld