axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Parham, Clinton" <cpar...@biosignia.com>
Subject MessageContext in handler
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 02:07:12 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to Axis2 and still trying to get comfortable with the new architecture. I have engaged
the Rampart module and during CallbackHandler.handle(), I need to connect to my database to
verify the password. Once verified, I would like to store the database connection (along with
some other related information) for reuse later in the processing. Under heavy utilization,
requesting two database connections per request starts adding up.

How can I do this? MessageContext (where I stored this with Axis1) is null during CallbackHandler.handle().
I've seen other similar postings but no clear answer.

Thank you.