axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Chuck Brinkman <cebrink...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: axis2 1.4 java2wsdl ClassCastException
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 16:37:50 GMT

Hi all,

I have a working project that uses axis2 1.2 and I'm trying to upgrade to
1.4.  However I get the following error when running my ant java2wsdl
task.

 java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.axis2.receivers.RawXMLINOnlyMessageReceiver

Is this a known problem?  Can someone point me to a solution?

I found a post here that dates back to Sept 18, 2007 which sounds similar to my problem.
This user was using 1.3.

http://www.javakb.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/java-programmer/38172/long-webservices-moving-on-from-Axis

Thanks

Chuck

Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.