axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Asensio, Rodrigo" <rodrigo.asen...@gilbarco.com>
Subject axis2 over https best practices
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 12:43:27 GMT
hello, I'm developing a web service who runs over https, I have made it
run successfully (1 way SSL) but I have a couple of questions about best
practices.

My Company has a .keystore file in the tomcat server with a password
"somepass".

I published the webservice and tried using this code in the beginning of
my snippet:

	System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore",
"C:/software/tomcat6/bin/.keystore");

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword","somepass");

Since my customer have to do this, I have to give him the password to do
the authentication, I think he is doing the client in .NET .
Should I give him the trustStore file and password ?

thank you

Rodrigo
www.rodrigoasensio.com

immediately.