axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Nandana Mihindukulasooriya" <nandana....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with engaging security module in Axis2 1.4 version
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 10:08:43 GMT
Hi,

I don't have much experience in Open Source developement. I would be happy
> to create the patch and attached it to JIRA.
> BTW, What's JIRA?

JIRA is the issue tracking used in Apache projects. You can sign up for a
JIRA account here [1]. Then you can reports bugs using JIRA, so developers
will look in to those and fix those bugs.

>  BTW, I have a question. Does AxisClient using axis2.1.4 work correctly
> with Server implemented using Axis1 (1.4)?. Why I am asking is,
> I am getting the data from the webservice I am connecting to when I use a
> axis1 (1.4) client but not getting any data when I use axis2.1-4 client!
> But I am not getting any errors. here is the response from the webserivce

Can you capture the messages from the TCPMon when you using Axis2 1.4 client
and post it with your security configuration ?

thanks,
nandana

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa

> On 5/9/08, Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <nandana.cse@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Hari,
>>         Rampart 1.4 should support JDK 1.4. Can you please create a JIRA
>> in Rampart ? Can you please try building Rampart after your changes, so we
>> can verify that  Rampart is JDK  1.4  compliant. And it will be even great
>> if you can create a patch and attach it to the JIRA.
>>
>> thanks,
>> nandana
>>
>> [1] - http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/Rampart
>>
>> On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 1:13 PM, Hari Prasad <harihamsa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi nandan & Vinh,
>>>
>>> I think latest Rampart is compatible only with JDK1.5! I am using
>>> jdk1.4_08 which doesn't implement
>>> the Integer.valueOf(int).. What I did was I extracted the java files from
>>> the ramart-core-642231.jar and changed in
>>> 3 places valueOf(int) to valueOf( "" + int). Then created the jar again
>>> and added to this to my classpath.. Now
>>> I don't get this error any more!!. But I am not getting the data yet
>>> which I am looking into!
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> HAri P

Axis2 binary