axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Nandana Mihindukulasooriya" <nandana....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with engaging security module in Axis2 1.4 version
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 15:07:43 GMT
Hi Hari,

There are no compilation errors but when I run the program , I get the same
> error
> "org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The system is attempting to engage a module
> that is not available: rampart"

The possible reason is Rampart might not have been deployed correctly. Did
you add all dependency jars to your classpath ? And if you can debug, you
can check ConfigurationContext ->
axisConfiguration -> faultyModules to check the reason why it has actually
failed to deploy.

BTW, Are you using a custom axis2.xml ?

thanks,
nandana