axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Joe Smithian" <joe.smith...@gmail.com>
Subject How to migrate Apache XMLDSig to Sun JDK1.6?
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 16:03:48 GMT
Hello,

I am working on a SOAP server based on AXIS2 1.3 which provides XMLDSig
using Apache org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignature. I am trying to
migrate our XMLDSig implementation from Apache to Sun standard
implementation in JDK 1.6. The problem is that the Axis generated codes for
SOAP XMLResponse take Apache object types as arguments and I have to somehow
convert Sun classes to Apache classes. I'm wondering how to do the
conversion without too much manual coding. Are there any standard/open
source APIs for this purpose?
I hope my question is clear enough.

 Thanks
Joe