axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sanjay Vivek" <Sanjay.Vi...@newcastle.ac.uk>
Subject Defining a services.xml to support multi-port Web Services.
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 12:30:37 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm attempting to deploy a multi-port Web Service (i.e. deploy the same
service on 2 different ports). The main reason for this is because I
wish to deploy a different policy at each end point.

How do I go about defining a services.xml that supports multi-port Web
Services and also supports a different policy at this end point? Is it
even possible to define a services.xml that supports multi-port Web
Services? Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

Regards
Sanjay Vivek
Web Analyst
Middleware Team