axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Alvarez-Blanes, Gian A" <gian.a.alvarez-bla...@lmco.com>
Subject RE: Error while using Axis2 Code Generator Plugin for Eclipse
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 14:29:38 GMT
Hi Shawn,

I tried it yesterday and I just tried it again (since I had not deleted
the plugin reference). It still didn't work. What version of eclipse are
you using and what plugins do you have installed? I want to try it with
a similar configuration and see if I can get it to work.

I'm currently using 3.3 JEE version. I don't have anything else.

Thanks,

Gian A. Alvarez-Blanes

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn Talbot [mailto:giltron@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 9:59 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error while using Axis2 Code Generator Plugin for Eclipse

Hello,

I was the one with that issue.
Not sure if you did this too but have you also put the following:
<library name="lib/backport-util-concurrent-3.1.jar">
<export name="*"/>
</library>

in the plugin.xml file?

I also did that, though I am not sure if that was required.

Also try to , delete the the reference to the plugin in your workspace:
..workspace/.metadata/.plugins/Axis2_Codegen_Wizard

Thanks,
Shawn