axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Bauer <codech...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] soap:address location is no whats in the WSDL file...Help please
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 12:48:13 GMT
I currently don't have an axis2.xml.  On a JBoss system, with a
compressed WAR containing all the axis2 jars and files, where would be
the best place to put one?  I am thinking <server>/conf with the rest
of the config files.  This way, when I get to an HA setup with
multiple app servers, I can have appropriate settings in each if
necessary.

And, in case anyone else runs into this, I fixed my local dev box by
adding this to my services.xml:
	<parameter name="modifyUserWSDLPortAddress">false</parameter>

Its not a great long-term solution, as one would like to keep non-
static configuration information out of a compiled WAR for
portability, but its a quick-fix to get it working.