axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "BRACHET Maxime" <mixa...@gmail.com>
Subject [axis-user] Axis Client with gSOAP server
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 10:53:06 GMT
Hi everybody,

I try to use Axis to build a Web service client for a gSOAP server.
I get a wsdl file from the server and use WSDL2Java to generate stub code.
And, when I run my Client it said me this error :
org.apache.axis.types.URI$MalformedURIException: Cannot initialize URI with
empty parameters .
I search on the Internet, but I cant fidn any solution or clues to resolve
this error.

To be more precise the gSOAP server is a magicservice from the samples on
there website.

Attach to this mail is the wsdl file and the Client Code file.

If someone have an idea of when it could come from.

Thanks in advance.

Maxime.