axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Glen Verran" <glen.ver...@traderoot.com>
Subject [axis2] RE: [ANN] Apache Axis2 1.4 Released
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 07:07:02 GMT
Hi,

Now that 1.4 is released, I still see so many issues logged on JIRA that
have not even been close to resolved.  I logged a blocker in early April
which hasn't even seen the light of day by anybody.  Surely, blockers,
criticals and majors should get immidiate attension?

I still have so many problems in getting Axis2 to work as it should.  I
have been very relunctant to log any issues because I feel that they
don't get dealt with in a speedly manner.  I've browsed through some of
the issues which were logged a good few months or even under a year ago
and still they are not resolved.

Unfortunately, Axis2 is the best that I could find out there, but I just
don't see the level of support I would expect from a project of such
high magnitude.

When deploying a POJO I can't even get Axis2 to auto generate a 100%
compliant WSDL to the POJO.  These are just the basics, I don't even
want to know how people are struggling with the advanced features.

So I ask, can anybody please enlighten me on how to get issues resolved
in a speedly manner or any support on my existing issues?  This mailing
list doesn't seem to be the solution.

Thanks very much
>From a frustrated developer,
~Glen