axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 1.4 and Rampart 1.3?
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 07:32:18 GMT
Fixed in the axis2 trunk [1] !

Thanks,
Ruchith

1. http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=653698&view=rev

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 12:54 PM, Ruchith Fernando
<ruchith.fernando@gmail.com> wrote:
> The axis2.xml of the sample needs to be updated!
>
>  Thanks,
>  Ruchith
>
>  On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 6:44 PM, Savitsky, Alex
>

> <Alex.Savitsky@tdsecurities.com> wrote:
>  > Nandana,
>  >
>  >  Thanks for your suggestion, it has resolved the issue.
>  >
>  >  BTW, my axis2.xml was taken directly from the example java-first-jaxws (Axis2
1.4 distro), which has the security declared in all but the OutFaultFlow phase - not sure
whether this is intended or a bug...
>  >
>  >  Thanks,
>  >
>  >
>  >  Alex
>  >
check that security phase is defined in <phaseOrder type="OutFaultFlow"> . You can find
the discussion about this in axis2-dev list. You have to define the security phase as the
last phase in OutFaultFlow phase order. Looking at the default axis2.xml [1] will help you
to do that.

--
http://blog.ruchith.org
http://wso2.org