axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Stadelmann Josef" <josef.stadelm...@axa-winterthur.ch>
Subject AW: Basic Axis/Axiom usage question
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 13:04:34 GMT

And how would you do this?

In Visual Basic - I have an element with a name-field and a value-field both containing strings.

Element-objects are then collected in a collection which is called a work-space, and be accessed
by a key

And this workspace-objects are collected in a workspace-collection, be accessed by a key

How would VB create from such a nested collection the SOAP-document hopefully then understood
by AXIS2/AXIOM and the like

How would I send this to my AXIS2 Web-Service Server from VB client? .NET V3.0?

I have done it using PocketSoap and AXIS2/J+C AXIOM, AXUTIL, LIBXML, GZIP, etc the hard way
down.

Now I am very glad to learn about a better easier approach and way to do that.

seriously , what do I have to look at?

How ?

Josef.Stadelmann
@axa-winterthur.ch