axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANN][Axis2] QuickStart Axis2 -- My first book on Axis2 is published
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 12:19:20 GMT
This is to inform you with great joy that I was able to complete my book
on Axis2. The book is now published and available on most of the online
book stores [1] . It took more than 18 months to complete the book. I
tried my best to cover most of the commonly used features as well as
basis of Axis2 . I believe the book will help you to overcome and
clarify most of the unknown areas of Axis2 as well as to improve your
knowledge on Axis2 . I have added a number of code samples to make the
reader's job easier , I hope that will help you to understand the
content very easy manner. You can find more information from [2] , [3].

[1] :  http://www.packtpub.com/creating-web-services-with-apache-axis-2/book
[2] :
http://www.packtpub.com/article/create-quality-web-services-with-quicktstart-apache-axis2
[3] :