axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Airey <>
Subject Re: Cannot define <soap:address>
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 11:24:18 GMT
An update.  I am able to access the wsdl I have defined via  This allows me to
see the <soap:address> I want users to access.  However, if I access it
via the <soap:address> gets
rewritten to be the machine name.  Does this make sense to anyone?

Mark Airey wrote:
> Hi,
>  I've seen discussion of this before, but I can't get the solutions to
> work.  Am I missing something?  I have a web service running in Axis2
> version 1.3.  Inside our firewall it is at
> http://somemachine:18080/axis2/services/mgiws.  Our IT Admins have
> setup a virtual host in Apache for it to be at
> http:/  However when I look at the wsdl
> via the ?wsdl, the url is displaying with the machine name.  I've
> tried adding the following to the services.xml file:
> <
> parameter name="useOrignalWSDL"> true </parameter>
> This doesn't fix it.  I've also tried adding the following to the
> axis2.xml:
> <parameter
> name="httpFrontendHostUrl"></parameter>

> this doesn't fix it either....
> Help.  Very close to rolling out to the public.
> Mark

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message