axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Airey <ma...@informatics.jax.org>
Subject Re: Cannot define <soap:address>
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 11:24:18 GMT
An update.  I am able to access the wsdl I have defined via
http://services.ourdomain.com/mgiws/MyService.wsdl.  This allows me to
see the <soap:address> I want users to access.  However, if I access it
via http://services.ourdomain.com/mgiws?wsdl the <soap:address> gets
rewritten to be the machine name.  Does this make sense to anyone?
Suggestions?

Thanks,
Mark