axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Airey <ma...@informatics.jax.org>
Subject Cannot define <soap:address>
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 18:57:59 GMT
Hi,

  I've seen discussion of this before, but I can't get the solutions to
work.  Am I missing something?  I have a web service running in Axis2
version 1.3.  Inside our firewall it is at
http://somemachine:18080/axis2/services/mgiws.  Our IT Admins have setup
a virtual host in Apache for it to be at
http:/services.ourdomain.com/mgiws.  However when I look at the wsdl via
the ?wsdl, the url is displaying with the machine name.  I've tried
adding the following to the services.xml file:

<
parameter name="useOrignalWSDL"> true </parameter>

This doesn't fix it.  I've also tried adding the following to the axis2.xml:

<parameter name="httpFrontendHostUrl">http://services.informatics.jax.org/mgiws</parameter>

this doesn't fix it either....

Help.  Very close to rolling out to the public.

Mark