axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <Tezcan.Dilshener.ext...@HVBIS.com>
Subject AW: Axis2 1.4 JAX-WS calculator example failing
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 07:38:41 GMT
Hi
I was also receiving this error and it was due to the incorrect set up of the client_repo.

The client repo's directory structure should be as follows.

repo

 |----conf

 |----modules - contains rampart and adrressing mars.

cheers
Tezcan

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: virtuallight [mailto:virtuallight@hotmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 5. Mai 2008 01:26
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Axis2 1.4 JAX-WS calculator example failing

Yes, no xlan in my project.  Command line client fails with the following
exception when making the call to getTicket.  It does make it into the
service and fails on the return.

javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: The following error occurred while
engaging th
e addressing module: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The system is attempting to
eng
age a module that is not available: addressing
        at
org.apache.axis2.jaxws.ExceptionFactory.createWebServiceException(Exc
eptionFactory.java:173)
        at
org.apache.axis2.jaxws.ExceptionFactory.makeWebServiceException(Excep
tionFactory.java:70)
        at
org.apache.axis2.jaxws.ExceptionFactory.makeWebServiceException(Excep
tionFactory.java:118)
        at
org.apache.axis2.jaxws.client.config.AddressingConfigurator.configure
(AddressingConfigurator.java:162)
        at
org.apache.axis2.jaxws.feature.ClientFramework.configure(ClientFramew
ork.java:73)
        at
org.apache.axis2.jaxws.binding.BindingImpl.configure(BindingImpl.java
:105)
        at
org.apache.axis2.jaxws.client.proxy.JAXWSProxyHandler.invokeSEIMethod
(JAXWSProxyHandler.java:213)
        at
org.apache.axis2.jaxws.client.proxy.JAXWSProxyHandler.invoke(JAXWSPro
xyHandler.java:158)
        at $Proxy12.add(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.axis2.jaxws.calculator.client.AddSEIClient.main(AddSEIClie
nt.java:48)
Time: 15312 ms.

The addressing-1.4.mar is present in my web-inf/modules directory and is
being loaded as indicated by the following line from the log [INFO] Deploying module: addressing-1.4
-
file:/C:/eclipseworkspace/jaxws-calculator/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/wtpwebapps/jaxws-calculator/WEB-INF/modules/addressing-1.4.mar