axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Krystian Szczesny" <Krystian.Szcze...@intecbilling.com>
Subject RE: Axis with Spring
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 15:18:52 GMT
Hi Paul,

I've seen this project already, might use it in future, but at the
moment I can't repackage my project. I've got several AAR files and it
needs to stay this way.
That's why I am asking, if there is a way to get already existing
application context within an AAR file.
>From Axis2 docs I can see that the only way to get it, is to load the
web service in spring, so I would have a separate context for each AAR
file, right?

Best regards,
Krystian

applicationcontect