axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Krystian Szczesny" <Krystian.Szcze...@intecbilling.com>
Subject AARFileBasedURIResolver ISSUE
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 10:46:45 GMT
Hi,

I've came across an issue with AARFileBasedURIResolver.
My AAR file has a structure like this:

META-INF/
	-original.wsdl
	-xsd/
		-oneDirDeepImport.xsd
		-oneDirDeepImport2.xsd
		-MID/
			-twoDirsDeepImport.xsd
			-MID2/
				-MID3/
					-fourDirsDeepImport.xsd

In my original.wsdl file I am importing oneDirDeepImport.xsd file like
that:
	<xsd:import namespace="http://krystian.sz/something/v1"
				schemaLocation="xsd/oneDirDeepImport.xsd
">
			</xsd:import>

And in my oneDirImport.xsd file I am importing twoDirsDeepImport.xsd
this way:
<xsd:import namespace="http://krystian.sz/somethingElse/v1"

schemaLocation="MID/MID2/MID3/fourDirsDeepImport.xsd">
			</xsd:import>

And in my fourDirsImport.xsd file I am importing twoDirsDeepImport.xsd
this way:
<xsd:import namespace="http://krystian.sz/somethingTotalyElse/v1"

schemaLocation="../../MID/twoDirsDeepImport.xsd">
			</xsd:import>

Problem is, I can't get that to work.
I keep getting errors like:
AARFileBasedURIResolver: Unable to
resolveMETA-INF/MID/twoDirsDeepImport.xsd

When I will copy the MID dir to META-INF I will receive:
AARFileBasedURIResolver: Unable to
resolve../MID/MID2/MID3/threeDirsDeepImport.xsd

Also, if I will import oneDirDeepImport2.xsd in oneDirDeepImport.xsd
with:

<xsd:import namespace="http://krystian.sz/imRunningOutOfIdeas/v1"
				schemaLocation="oneDirDeepImport2.xsd">
			</xsd:import>
It will not work either, because it will look for the file in META-INF.

Anyone could help me with this issue?
I can't modify the xsd/wsdl files. They have to be exactly as they are.

Best regards,

--
Krystian Szczesny
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be legally