axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Krystian Szczesny" <Krystian.Szcze...@intecbilling.com>
Subject [Axis2] Original WSDL file
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 16:10:13 GMT
Hi,

In my services.xml file inside aar I've got:
        <parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>
        <parameter name="modifyUserWSDLPortAddress">false</parameter>
I have put my original wsdl into the aar file and still when browsing to
...?wsdl page I am receiving something different then my original wsdl.

Is there something else I have to do?

Best regards,
Krystian

--
Krystian Szczesny
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be legally