axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Aljen7 <na...@qbsw.sk>
Subject Axis2 (ADB) : Problem with empty RequestBody
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 11:00:51 GMT

Hello I am new to axis2 (and to WS at all) and I have following problem.

Using wsdl2java I create stub and skeleton classes.
This is my client class which is calling the service GetCustomerFolder :

NPVRServiceStub.GetCustomerFolder req2 = new
NPVRServiceStub.GetCustomerFolder();
NPVRServiceStub.GetCustomerFolderInputType input2 = new
NPVRServiceStub.GetCustomerFolderInputType();
NPVRServiceStub.GetCustomerFolderInputSingleType inputs2 = new
NPVRServiceStub.GetCustomerFolderInputSingleType();
NPVRServiceStub.GetCustomerFolderInputTypeSequence sequence = new
NPVRServiceStub.GetCustomerFolderInputTypeSequence();

inputs2.setFolderName("s");
inputs2.setCustomerSmartvisionID(1);
sequence.setGetCustomerFolderInput(inputs2);
NPVRServiceStub.GetCustomerFolderInputTypeSequence[] pole = {sequence};
input2.setGetCustomerFolderInputTypeSequence(pole);

req2.setGetCustomerFolderRequestBody(input2);
NPVRServiceStub.GetCustomerFolderResponse res2 =
stub.getCustomerFolder(req2);

corresponding part of wsdl:

<wsdl:operation name="getCustomerFolder">
       <http:operation location="nPVRService/getCustomerFolder"/>
      <wsdl:input>
        <mime:mimeXml part="getCustomerFolderRequestBody"/>
      </wsdl:input>
      <wsdl:output>
        <mime:mimeXml part="getCustomerFolderResponseBody"/>
      </wsdl:output>
</wsdl:operation>

xsd:

     <complexType name="getCustomerFolderInputSingleType">
        <sequence>
            <element name="customerSmartvisionID" type="int"/>
            <element minOccurs="0" name="folderName" type="string"/>
        </sequence>
    </complexType>
    <complexType name="getCustomerFolderInputType">
        <sequence maxOccurs="unbounded">
            <element name="getCustomerFolderInput"
type="tns:getCustomerFolderInputSingleType"/>
        </sequence>
    </complexType>

Soap Monitor shows this:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
  <soapenv:Body>
    <axis2ns2:getCustomerFolder
xmlns:axis2ns2="http://www.example.org/nPVR/">
      <getCustomerFolderRequestBody>
      </getCustomerFolderRequestBody>
    </axis2ns2:getCustomerFolder>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

the problem is that although this code will call the service and I will
receive response with data which I fill in appropriate method in skeleton
class, but in the request there are no parameters. Variable array is null.
               public org.example.www.npvr.GetCustomerFolderResponse
getCustomerFolder (org.example.www.npvr.GetCustomerFolder
getCustomerFolder16)
            {
            GetCustomerFolderInputTypeSequence[] array =
getCustomerFolder16.getGetCustomerFolderRequestBody().getGetCustomerFolderInputTypeSequence();

TCPMon shows this request:

POST /ws/services/nPVRService/nPVRService/getCustomerFolder HTTP/1.1
Host: 192.168.122.116:8181
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

1d
getCustomerFolderRequestBody=