axis-java-user mailing list archives

From sandeep_khurana <sandeep_khur...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Access denied message in Axis2
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 10:21:56 GMT

I have made a webservice using Axis2 1.3 and the latest Axis2 1.4 and in both
the cases I am running into some serious access denied exceptions.

I have made a simple webservice which has API’s capable of accepting and
returning byte arrays. I am using gSoapClient in c++ which communicates by
sending xml soap messages. Basically I have to give some security
permissions to this web application. Even after giving those permissions it
is still throwing an exception saying:

access: access denied (java.io.FilePermission C:\ \Java\workspace
\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp0\wtpwebapps\MyWebService\WEB-INF\services
read)

this log has been created on Eclipse by specifying enabling the debug option
in tomcat 4.1.

Sometimes it is also seen that it gives me the same exception for
“\WEB-INF\scriptServices read”

Please help me as I am unable to figure out this error even after googling
it.

Regards,

Sandeep Singh.