axis-java-user mailing list archives

From danclemson <danclem...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis2 web service client compatibility
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 18:51:52 GMT

Hi,

I am new to both web service and axis2, and I have a few questions after
reading the manual and examples.

There are diffenernt ways to build web service using axis2. for example
using pojo, axiom, or databinding. My question is if I choose to build my
web service using axiom, does this forces the client to rely on axiom as
well?

Another question is that if the I choose to use rampart for user
authentication, does this require the client to use rampart as well?

thanks /dan