axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Savitsky, Alex" <Alex.Savit...@tdsecurities.com>
Subject RE: can I use use rampart with JAX-WS style webservice
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 13:38:45 GMT
Declaring the rampart in axis2.xml global config (and putting the rampart.mar in WEB-INF/modules,
of course) would engage it globally for all services. If you only have one service running,
this might be what you need. I haven't found a way to engage a module ona per-service basis,
though.

HTH,

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Tezcan.Dilshener.extern@HVBIS.com [mailto:Tezcan.Dilshener.extern@HVBIS.com]
Sent: May 8, 2008 7:43 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: AW: can I use use rampart with JAX-WS style webservice

Hi
thanks for your answer.
Unfortunately it does not seem to do the trick.
I am getting the following error.

[ERROR] com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException: 32 counts of IllegalAnnotationExceptions
org.apache.axiom.attachments.lifecycle.LifecycleManager is an interface, and JAXB can't handle
interfaces.

I am beginning to think that it is not possible to engage Rampart with annotations.

cheers
Tezcan