axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <paul.ocklef...@nhs.net>
Subject Axis error - Could not generate WSDL! There is no SOAP service at this location
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 10:56:08 GMT
Hi,

I have written a web service and deployed and that is fine, I am now trying
to use the wsdl I have generated with axis to build server side skeleton
code. I have managed to do this and it seems ok. I am now trying to use the
generated wsdd file from the skeleton deploy to generate a new wsdl. This
will prove that it is possible to build a working service against my service
from just the wsdl file.

The problem is that I am getting the above error when I try to deploy the
wsdl file. I get the "And now some services" page with my method listed ok,
but when I click the link to my method I just get a page with "Axis error -
Could not generate WSDL! There is no SOAP service at this location"
displayed to me.

I have stripped down the generated wsdd to almost nothing and it still
doesn't work. I have spent all morning trawling through mailing list
archives and this is a last shot. As it is so small, I have pasted my wsdd
below.

Please can somebody help me out?

Thanks

Paul Ockleford

WSDD: I have changed some aspects of this file.

  <service name="HealthSpaceService" provider="java:RPC">
      <parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace" value="urn:hs.ltc"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlServiceElement"
value="HealthSpaceServiceService"/>
      <parameter name="schemaUnqualified" value="urn:hs.ltc"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlServicePort" value="HealthSpaceService"/>
      <parameter name="className"
value="ltc.hs.HealthSpaceServiceSoapBindingSkeleton"/>
      <parameter name="wsdlPortType" value="HealthSpaceService"/>
      <parameter name="typeMappingVersion" value="1.2"/>
      <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="loadSystemDetail"/>

      <beanMapping xmlns:ns="urn:hs.ltc" qname="ns:LTCSystemRecordOutput"
languageSpecificType="java:ltc.hs.LTCSystemRecordOutput" />
      <beanMapping xmlns:ns="urn:hs.ltc"
qname="ns:LTCSystemRecordOutputData"
languageSpecificType="java:ltc.hs.LTCSystemRecordOutputData" />
      <beanMapping xmlns:ns="urn:hs.ltc" qname="ns:LTCSystemRecordInputData"
languageSpecificType="java:ltc.hs.LTCSystemRecordInputData" />
      <beanMapping xmlns:ns="urn:hs.ltc" qname="ns:LTCSystemRecordInput"
languageSpecificType="java:ltc.hs.LTCSystemRecordInput" />
      <beanMapping xmlns:ns="urn:hs.ltc" qname="ns:StandardOutput"
languageSpecificType="java:ltc.hs.StandardOutput" />
  </service>
</deployment>

This message  may  contain  confidential  and  privileged information.
If you are not  the intended  recipient please  accept our  apologies.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute  information in this e-mail
or take any  action in reliance on its  contents: to do so is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has
gone  astray  before  deleting it.  Thank  you for  your co-operation.

NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
messages  are sent every day by the system.  To find  out why more and
more NHS personnel are  switching to  this NHS  Connecting  for Health
system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail