axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <paul.ocklef...@nhs.net>
Subject Changing wsdlsoap:body namespace value for service request
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 10:18:18 GMT
Hi,

I have edited my wsdd to use a urn as a target namespace by using:
xmlns:ns="urn:hs.ltc" in the beanmapping element;

When I examine the generated wsdl file this is picked up fine for the
response:

<wsdl:output name="loadSystemDetailResponse">
   <wsdlsoap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
namespace="urn:hs.ltc" use="encoded"/>
</wsdl:output>

I don't understand why this isnt picked up for the request though, as I
would like to apply the same urn to the namespace for the request so that I
don't have to edit any of the generated classes, this is the portion for the
request for the same service:

<wsdl:input name="loadSystemDetailRequest">
<wsdlsoap:body encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
namespace="http://Salford" use="encoded"/>
</wsdl:input>

Here you can see it uses 'namespace="http://Salford"' instead of
'namespace="urn:hs.ltc"'.

Can anybody tell if there is a reason for this, and also if there is a way
of overriding this value without manually editing the wsdl file (or if there
are any implications with manually overriding this by editing the wsdl).

I am new to axis so sorry if this is a pretty straight forward question.

Thanks,

Paul Ockleford

This message  may  contain  confidential  and  privileged information.
If you are not  the intended  recipient please  accept our  apologies.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute  information in this e-mail
or take any  action in reliance on its  contents: to do so is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has
gone  astray  before  deleting it.  Thank  you for  your co-operation.

NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
messages  are sent every day by the system.  To find  out why more and
more NHS personnel are  switching to  this NHS  Connecting  for Health
system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail